Munising Tourist Park Campground will be closing down on October 18, 2020. Campers will be able to make reservations for the following season on October 21, 2020 starting at 8pm.
On Upper Michigan’s beautiful Lake Superior, Munising Tourist Park Campground is the perfect place to escape for your next camping trip!
Munising Tourist Park Campground will be open no later than May 15th, 2021 and closed no sooner than October 17th, 2021. Please call (906) 387-3145 or 906-202-2694 for exact opening and closing dates, Which may vary depending on the weather. Prices vary from $29 – $45 per site.
Reserve your camping spot today! For more info please call (906) 387-3145.
We have many great reasons to camp!
- 127 scenic campsites
- 2 sets of modern bathrooms and showers
- 78 sites with Electric and Water hookup
- 26 sites with water, electric and sewer hookup
- 23 walk-in rustic tent sites
- 8 overflow sites with electric and water
- Dump station
- Free WiFi
- Pets Permitted – must be on leashes at all times and picked up after